3/23/08

Peter Answers


I am curious to find out what really the Peter Answers all about? So, I tried the website itself which is of course the www.peteranswers.com

Well, the site says that Peter Answers Virtual Tarot. And further explains, Why is it a Virtual Tarot? "The people who have used the game have called it "Virtual Tarot" because, even if it not played with cards, the "guessing character" of it is related to the name."

So, out of my curiosity, I tried to ask question. First, I filled up the first box by typing "Peter, please answer" then pressed enter as per instruction. At the second box, I type my question, which is "Who are you?"

Well, up to now it is still loading. See the screen shot below.

Peter Answers

Maybe Peter Answer is still in vacation. So, I decided to post this experience of mine with Peter Answers who could not answer my simple question, Who are you?

Happy Easter, Peter Answers.








0 comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     
    @ 2011 Edition of AGLOCO-PHILIPPINES