12/2/07

Walking Away from Blogging Agloco


This is to officially announce to my valued readers that today I decided to walk away from blogging regarding agloco. The themes and subjects will be turn around to a new experiences in blogging. Most of the topics will be now about my rants and ramblings on anything of everything that I deem worth blogging and maybe at the same time try to earn from it. In short, topics that will be posted here is no longer focus on agloco. However, this blog still carries the name AGLOCO-PHILIPPINES.

By the way, if you are one of my members in my agloco network, I would like to apologized to you all, for this development or turn of events with agloco. If you ask me what happen to agloco? I am sorry to tell you my friend, I do not have any idea or knowledge whatsoever about its stoppage. But nevertheless I would like to encourage you to subscribe still in this blog. I will assure you that you may find my blog interesting. Maybe you can learn one or two from my future posts.

Life must go on as well as this blog. Thank You so Much for bearing with me. Good Luck!









0 comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     
    @ 2011 Edition of AGLOCO-PHILIPPINES